Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before making your booking. By making a booking with us, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then regrettably you may not make a booking via our website.
If you do not comprehend any of the contract conditions, we strongly recommend that you contact Customer Service before proceeding with any contract. If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be deleted but all other terms will remain valid.
1. BINDING EFFECT. This is a binding agreement between you and ’. Cyprus Taxi Cabs .’ (”us”, ”we”, ”Company”). By using the Internet site located at ’. www.cyprustaxicabs.com .’ (the ”Site”), you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions. If at any time you find these Terms & Conditions unacceptable, you must immediately leave the Site and cease all use of it.
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Cyprus, without reference to rules regarding conflicts of law.
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
5. SERVICE AND CONTRACT. Company acts as an agent for third party transport service providers and the contract for the provision of the transportation service is between you and the third party service provider. By booking a service from our website, you are entering into a contract with the service provider and not Company. You agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions when you make a reservation. When your submit your request for service, your reservation details are sent to the service provider and only when he accepts your reservation a confirmation email is sent to you and the contract between you and the service provider is formed.
6. AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE. We are entitled, on behalf of the service provider, to refuse any order placed by you. We do not guarantee to successfully allocate a service provider to every booking request. In the event that we are unable to accept your booking request we will send an email to advise you of any alternative that may be offered. All information is given on the website in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of print. Company will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed out to us by the service provider. Vehicle model and type indicated in the reservation confirmation and on this web site are for description of the type of service. In rare cases the service provider may need to arrange a replacement vehicle should this be necessary in order to provide the transportation service. For example in the case that the vehicle booked is delayed in traffic or diversion a suitable replacement will be provided of equal or greater cost of service value. We do not guarantee that the exact model or type of vehicle specified in your confirmation email will be used for the service.
8. PAYMENT. PayPal payment is accepted unless otherwise agreed. Full payment will be taken at the time of booking. If you fail to cancel your reservation in accordance with the service provider cancellation policy no refund will be provided. You confirm that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking a service with the service provider are correct, that the PayPal account which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the service.
9. CANCELLATIONS. We will not charge you for cancellations provided that you cancel within 24 hours before the booked transfer pick up time. After this period you will need to contact the service provider directly in order to make changes or to cancel your reservation. Your service provider Terms and Conditions will apply. Any changes to your reservation must be sent to us in writing via e-mail 24 hours prior to the time of travel. Once you receive the service provider contact number or email via email, all changes to your reservation must be made directly with the service provider by calling the phone number or by email provided. We will advise you as soon as possible to the e-mail address you have given us if for any reason your booking has to be cancelled.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. All Digital Millennium Copyright Act matters are processed pursuant to our DMCA Policy, which you may access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
11. CHILD SEATS. As per the EU directive 2003/20/EC the following applies:
It is the driver’s responsibility to see that children are restrained correctly. However, there is an exemption for licensed vehicles, which can still carry children even if the correct child seat is not available. Children under 3 years of age, with or without child seat, still count towards the vehicle occupancy.
12. EXCESS LUGGAGE. Please inform us at the time of booking if you wish to travel with excess baggage. This is to ensure that the service provider vehicles can accommodate you. The passenger (you) shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
13. Force Majeure. Company and the service provider cannot be held liable for delays, changes or cancellation of service due to force majeure, or to other circumstances that are unforeseeable or beyond the service provider control, such as accidents suffered by third parties on the transfer route, police checkpoints, acts of terrorism, extreme weather conditions etc.
14. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
15. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE ”AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
16. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action. The liability for the provision of transfer services between you and the service provider is restricted solely to those two parties between whom the service has been contracted. Compnay liabilities resulting from this agreement shall therefore be limited to those of a third-party broker between you and the service provider. Any liabilities resulting from the provision of the transfer service shall be the sole responsibility of the service provider and their insurance companies. Neither we nor the service provider, will be responsible for any losses you suffer (including for example any missed flights) due to your failure to allow sufficient time for your journey.
17. AFFILIATED SITES. We have no control over and no liability for any third party websites or materials. We work with a number of partners whose Internet sites may be linked with the Site. Because we have no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the Site, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we make no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third party content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, these Terms & Conditions shall govern your use of any and all third party content.
18. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, ”flooding,” ”spamming,” ”mail bombing,” ”crashing” or instituting a ”DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
19. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify us for certain of your acts and omissions. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Site, your violation of these Terms & Conditions, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
20. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © ’ . 2017 .’ ’. Cyprus Taxi Cabs .’.
21. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in these Terms & Conditions to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
22. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
23.LOCATION. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in Cyprus. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States.
24. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to users. Any such amendments or modifications will be effective immediately on being posted to the Website. Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall be forward looking.
These terms and conditions and your use of our web site are governed by the laws of Cyprus, and in the event of any dispute under this contract, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts.